down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Sunday, May 23, 2010

doc martens... R E A L L Y ?

NEW TREND ALERT!
Doc Martens. 

I have been doing alot more walking recently because the weather is getting so much nicer. And what have I been noticing? The Docs. I am trying to wrap my head around this new trend, but I just can't. The last time I had doc martens, I was in the 7th grade. These are just hitting a little too close to home with the middle school nightmare memories. 

I think this pic is hilarious.


Maybe I'll also bring back my Candies sandals. And my  braces. And my perm. 

But then again, what do I know? I'll probably decide I need a pair in like a week.


1 comment:

  1. Haha Doc Martens? Are they really making a comeback? You're right, they immediately bring back so many memories. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete