down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waiting for Summer...

Today it seemed like a total chore to go to a Dr.'s apt, pick up my dry cleaning, and mail some valentines because it's sooo freaking cold outside. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I find myself counting the days until April. Hopefully then it will be "light jacket weather".

While browsing youtube, I re-found my friend Charlie's video. The Brooklyn Brat Pack. It's filmed on an amazing roof in Brooklyn. Not only is it an amazing remake of the original video(below) but, it reminds me of summer time in NYC. Something I am dying for!! You're gonna love it.

b k l y n  s t y l e

o r i g i n a l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq741YqlP7w

No comments:

Post a Comment