down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

iCrave

Just recently got the iPhone 4-Verizon. iLove.

Now, iAccessorize.

Smarties! Are they a favorite candy of yours? They are of mine! This one's only $10 at brando.com





Bubble Chrome. The name is iSerious, but I think they're fun. About $20, a little pricey, but sleek and chic for sure. hardcandycases.com


 I got this one in orange! Super fun, but if I drop my phone I'm probably screwed... 
Find them in a bundle at overstock.com for $10.



And last, but not least, the "coolest of the cool". Design your own!


I uploaded a picture of some flowers for spring. I took the picture in Paris last September. iLove.


Now, I realize that this is a $35 case. But wouldn't it make a great gift? Mother's Day maybe?? I'm just excited to know its out there! found at case-mate.com.

1 comment:

  1. I need a new iPhone so I get get this one
    http://www.themonogrammerchant.com/item.php?item_id=4299&category_id=461

    ReplyDelete