down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

made in the shade

One of the things that should be at the top of your "summer essentials" list is a straw hat. UV protection is so important, but who says that you can't look great while doing it! The straw is classic and casual for the summer but these, to me, have a little something extra.

.............hipster.............

www.anthropologie.com  .  $48


............the classic audrey look............

www.saks.com  .  $59.50



..............just a little, on trend, color blocking............

kate spade  .  www.bloomingdales.com  .  $78





No comments:

Post a Comment