down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Step 1: Find a Job

Check!

Well, I have been here a month and have finally found a job...with benefits! Dad is finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Not that we are rushing into my financial independence...I haven't gotten a paycheck yet! But nonetheless, its exciting!

Luxury Retail Boutique!

This job is great so far. I have started in kind of a slower time, which is nice because there are alot of details to learn and if we were busier it would be MUCH more stressful. I am the assistant to 6 men who run the Menswear Department. From what I have heard, I am the first female assistant that they have had in years, so we are all still getting used to each other but everyone is outgoing and friendly. There really is no pretention at all. And they constantly keep me laughing!

I haven't seen any VIPs yet, but am hoping that I will soon! It's going to take some self control to keep my cool...


I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment