down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Thursday, January 6, 2011

blizzard!

Well, it happened. My first blizzard. This put last snow to shame! 
There were abandoned cars everywhere. This was early, like 9 in the morning! 
Madison Ave. I was surprised at how many people were out and about. The snow would fly off the tops of the buildings with the wind creating this really beautiful mist. But boy was it cold!


St. Patrick's Cathedral. So beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Mama C! miss you, hope you are loving the big city

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete