down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Friday, October 1, 2010

fall palet t e

 
Everyone knows that when going to view the newest season's color palette, pantone knows! I just printed off fall's palette so that i can be looking for the key colors when browsing my bargains at h&m, forever, ect.It makes it easier be in the latest when you know the color trends, as well as silhouettes because you may have these colors in your closet already, just waiting to be pulled out! Gotta love girls on a budget.


I loved the colors and was feeling a little inspired, due to a trip to the MoMA yesterday, so I played around with some patterns. You have the ever classic fall plaid, along with something vintage inspired, and something that's just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment