down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Sunday, October 3, 2010

jams

Everyone in New York commutes. Even if you live in Manhattan, getting to-and-from work here is a process. Most likely you have a short walk to the train, and then a short walk from your stop to where you work. My commute is, including my stop at the deli for my iced coffee, about a 35 minute process. So, it makes sense that your commute would require a "pump up-get ready to greet the day" kind of play list. Thought I would share with you my current line up for the A.M.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment