down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Sunday, October 3, 2010

rachels on my t v

my number one favorite...
Okay, so her real name isn't Rachel, but this girl is "Rachel-in love with Fin-obsessed with the spotlight-going to be on broadway someday!"

also my favorite...
"Rachel-of course she's wearing leopard print, because it's so hot for the fall-Has to reproduce-One Rachel Zoe is not enough-I die!"

And number three...drumrolll......

"Rachel-I can teach you how to cook in thirty minutes-or eat out for $30 a day-and I'm excited about it!"
Not so much a favorite, but I'm making thirty minute meals all over the place, so she has made my life a better one.


No comments:

Post a Comment