down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Monday, March 29, 2010

it's time we MET

Yesterday was a rainy Sunday, and Nick and I were trying to decide how to spend our afternoon. I perused a few various museum websites and stumbled upon the Met's Flickr. Very interesting things! One thing that caught my eye, which I actually looove is a photo contest they hosted. It was titled after their new up and coming ad campaign, "It's Time We Met." Hundreds of visitors submitted almost 1000 photos and they awarded two 1st prizes, and 5 runners-up. This is so clever!

Winner 1 (babies are always a strong contest tactic, but let's face it. that baby deserves this. precious!)



Winner 2.


And now for the Runners Up.


Three Musketeers.


Artsy Fartsy.



 Mystery Dude.



 
Old Dude.


And last but not least, my personal favorite, and vote for the number one spot, "Praying for Mercy Dude."

Pics and more info about the contest were found at the Met's website. check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment