down home inspiration



God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain. Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain. Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening,
keep me ever close to you, As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin' thru. -Dolly Parton

Thursday, March 18, 2010

wear S L E E V E L E S S

 There's something new on the horizon that I think everyone should be aware of... SLEEVELESS.
This is a new fashion company who create one of a kind cuffs with vintage lace, chains, and brooches.
 All are handmade and while they are fashioned into certain styles, they are all 100 percent unique. 
 pics from sleeveless 2010 ad campaign.
 And the best part of all, they are based out of Nashville!

Let's face it. I love anything vintage! And these cuffs really are attacking fashion in an interesting new way that I believe to be timeless. 
edward. alice. hook. antoinette. bella. penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment